Palace Stock Tracker 5
Palace Stock 5 entered closed beta as of April 2019. Open beta testing begins in mid May 2019.
Current New features include:
In-development features include:
- New MS SQL Server database core.
- Instantanious performance (subject to network speed and server specs).
- No need for Remote Desktop in most cases (subject to connection speed).
- Scalability (built with SQL Server).
- Desktop app theme support including dark themes.
- Easy bulk item creation.
Minimum Specs (server):
- New Drops section with visual diary, drop ordering/timing and real-time drops progress display.
- New optional but free mobile app allowing for paperless drops and doorstep signatures + Gift Aid sign ups - no more drop sheets!
- Fully integrated reporting system with dozens of template reports and custom report builder.
- Affordable post code lookups (you pay the company directly) at a fraction of the price of some of our competitors OR free post code lookups from existing RM database (subject to organisation criteria).
Minimum Specs (desktop client):
- 3 Ghz processor (3.3Ghz Xeon recommended).
- 4GB memory (8GB recommended)
- SQL Server Express 2017 (works with all SQL Server 2017 tiers).
- Windows 10/8/7 (Windows 7 support ends 14 January 2020).
- Always-on connection to server.
- New licence (non-existing customer): Same as Stock Tracker 4
- Perpetual upgrade licence: 50% discount.
- Rental upgrade: Free of charge.
- Remote setup and support is always free (Internet connection required).
Copyright (C) 2003-2018 Palace IT Limited, all rights reserved.
Palace IT Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 4547485. VAT registration number: GB 803 6258 43. Registered address: 44 Southchurch Road, Southend. SS1 2LZ.
This website and connected software products are protected by copyright and intellectual property law.